Sooo, my friend Brandyn, over at Life Motherhood, and the Pursuit of Happiness decided that I needed to answer some questions.
I kid. Sorta. I mean, it’s always nice to have someone else ask me questions other than the Minions. Almost all their questions are some variation of, “Mom, can I…” which gets pretty exhausting.
Even better, these questions are actually about *me*
Wooo hooo! Someone wants to know my thoughts! Dear holy old cheezits, does she have any clue what she’s asking for? Probably not…
So, here goes:
1) What made you decide to get into blogging? Honestly? The idea of someone actually listening to me for a change. I talk a lot around here, but nobody listens much. That, and I like making people laugh. And, I consider my blog my salvo in the ‘Mommy Wars’. There’s something of a misconception when it comes to homeschooling, that any family that does homeschool is some weird variation of a Stepford Family, so this is my way of debunking that myth.
2) How has it impacted your life? My kids are now asking, “This is going on the blog, isn’t it?” That, and I’m having to learn about stuff that convince me I have brains of paste. Like, website anything. And social media. I’m on Twitter now. Heaven help the Universe.
3) How do you manage to work blogging into your schedule? Either late at night, or early in the morning, when at least one of the youngest Minions are still sleeping.
4) What’s your favorite non-blogging “me-time” activity? Ack. Blogging is probably a big ‘me time’ activity. That, and I’m around on social media. I do enjoy reading, and keep meaning to get a book written…
5) If you could be anything in the world, what would you be? (Could be a profession, an inanimate object, an animal…sky’s the limit!) The winner of a major lottery jackpot.
Now, it seems that I need to pass this along, and pick a few bloggers to answer some questions. Hmmm, who will my victims…errr…choices be? Let’s go with Dusty, at To The Moon and Back, The Younger Mrs. Warde at Sceleratus Classical Academy, and Cortney at the Mommyhood Project
And here are your questions to answer…if you dare *evil laugh*
1) What is the most surprising thing you’ve discovered since you’ve been blogging?
2) What is the best advice you’ve ever been given, and who by?
3) If you could change ONE thing about your life, what would it be, and why?
4) What’s your proudest accomplishment?
5) What are your future goals, and what are you doing to reach them?
Have fun, ladies! Participation isn’t required, of course, but I’ll do a one-armed Kermit flail for you!
Added to the linky party, Momma Told Me http://theevolutionofmom.com/momma-told-me-anything-goes/